Amy is a business analyst and thego-to person for research and projects. She works alongside many members of theEdeska team and works well under pressure. Her reports cater to the needs ofour clients by offering robust and concise information. You can find herworking across different roles in the office as she is exceptionally organizedand flexible.
Originally from the South, Amy spontaneouslymoved to Los Angeles and joined the team straight out of college nearly twoyears ago. From her time at the University of Southern Mississippi where sheearned her Bachelor’s in History, Amy brought to Edeska her research andwriting skills as well as passion for delivering excellent reports.
Additionally, Amy can often findherself arriving first thing in the morning ready to work, and will stay untilthe end of the day to ensure her work supports the needs of the business andmost importantly – our clients.
- Market research and business planning for a $50 million resort development project in the Cayman Islands
- 10-year forecasting, fundraise planning, and business planning for a new STD and cancer diagnostics venture currently undergoing FDA approval for Class 3 medical device
- Strategic business planning and operational planning for a multi-billion dollar diversified manufacturer looking to open a new business unit in the smart products sector
- Feasibility Study and Business Planning for Israel-based technology company bringing a social media platform, via integrating magnification, text-to-speech and speech-to-text to the blind and visually impaired
- Strategic planning for a middle-market IT consulting firm that successfully raised over $250K in line of credit
- US-market entry strategy, global market research and advisory for a stainless steel manufacturing company headquartered in China
- Location-based market assessment on specific rollout countries for an olive oil manufacturing startup
- In-depth primary market research and strategic analysis on expansion
strategy for a multi-million urgent care center based out of New York
- Strategic business planning and financing modeling for an oil and gas mineral rights fund in Canada
- Strategic planning for Texas-based UAV manufacturing seeking their Series A funding